DISCLAIMER:

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide MP3s and DVDs for free on the internet. I am not providing these MP3 music and DVDs, I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content. I don't sell nor rent MP3s and DVDs. In order to use our blog you must agree with these terms of condition.I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation. If you want anything to be removed please Contact Us at our email address(gospelmusicshare@yahoo.com)


CREDITS to original Uploaders

If you like the song, Support our Gospel Musician with Buy their ORIGINAL Albums..God Bless You!

are looking for albums or songs of GOSPEL MUSIC ??
You can request, through SHOUTBOX in the right..>>>

I will try to help you...^^

God Bless!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lagi nyari lagu-lagu rohani???atau Album-album rohani???
Silahkan Request lewat SHOUTBOX di samping kanan >>>>

Saya akan coba membantu...^^


Tuhan Memberkati...!

Sound Of The New Breed - Freedom (2007)

1. Arise
2. I Am Free
3. The Freedom We Know
4. How Good And Pleasant
5. Again I Say Rejoice
6. Made Me Glad
7. Break Through
8. Lord Of The Breakthrough
9. Alpha And Omega
10. Freedom

No comments: